Web SDK v3.0.0
The webOS TV SDK provides developers with tools for webOS TV web app development and an emulator for testing.
webOS TV 3.0 was released in January 2016. For the supported webOS TV version, see Supported webOS TV version for each SDK. Some key features of webOS TV SDK v3.0.0 that you shouldn't miss are listed below:
- Allows installing all three webOS TV emulators v1.2.0, v2.0.0, and v3.0.0 with network installer.
- Supports Enyo 2.6 and provides Enyo 2.6 templates. IDE provides content assist for Enyo 2.6.
- Creates webOS Service project in IDE.
- Allows testing your app on actual devices with CLI or IDE directly. See App Testing.
- Allows installing any of your selected SDK and emulator versions with network installer.
For detailed features of webOS TV SDK, see Release Notes.
- Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite (64-bit)
Ubuntu 10.04, 12.04 / Ubuntu Mint 13 (Maya) (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 3 GB or more of RAM
- Display: 1280 x 1024 or higher of screen resolution
- Graphic Card: 256 MB or more of video memory
- Additional Software
See the Installation Guide for step-by-step instructions.
To install previous version webOS TV SDK, use the following installer and set the SDK version in Advanced Option.
Download the proper installer. With installer, you can choose whether to install the SDK through network installation or SDK package. Also, you can choose the SDK version and emulator versions to install through network installation.
Download the proper SDK package. To install through network installation, the SDK package is not required.
SDK Components and Related Documents